Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thar she blows!!!!!

Posted by GeekByMarriage at 11:44 PM
Not like that you perverts!

I haven't thrown up since I was 5 years old but the past couple of days I've come as close as ever. I have to take a whole pill in the morning and one at night. Taking 2 full Chantix pills a day is making my tummy very unhappy so I have decided to cut all the pills in half and take 1/2 four times a day and see if my system handles it better. Yesterday was spent on the living room floor, moaning and trying different ways of laying to ease the discomfort. Right now I feel like I've been on an all night drinking binge. It's rolling waves of "OMG I don't feel so good."

The last time I took these meds I stopped because of the nausea and didn't think to split them up so it wasn't a big dump on my stomach all at once.

Still have 0 urge to smoke even after getting very pissed off the other day. Before when "someone" ticked me off I would start smoking again as a passive aggressive "FUCK YOU." Not this time. Not anymore.

10 days. 402 cigarettes not smoked. $80.40 saved.

4 comments:

Carrie27 on March 28, 2010 at 11:54 PM said...

Can the doc give you some anti-nausea meds? My sister takes some along with her migraine pills.

GeekByMarriage on March 29, 2010 at 12:23 AM said...

I'll ask him next time I go in if the cutting them in half doesn't work.

I did fine with half a pill 2x a day i think it was just smoother on my system. Breaking them up in smaller doses might do the trick.

*HUGS*

Kristin on March 29, 2010 at 2:07 PM said...

Hope you get the nausea issue taken care of. And, good for you for not giving in and smoking. You truly kick ass!

Beautiful Mess on March 30, 2010 at 12:33 PM said...

WOOOHOOO!!!! Not about the nausea, obviously, but about the 1/2 pill working. Keep up the kick ass work, sister!
*HUGS*

Post a Comment

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thar she blows!!!!!


Not like that you perverts!

I haven't thrown up since I was 5 years old but the past couple of days I've come as close as ever. I have to take a whole pill in the morning and one at night. Taking 2 full Chantix pills a day is making my tummy very unhappy so I have decided to cut all the pills in half and take 1/2 four times a day and see if my system handles it better. Yesterday was spent on the living room floor, moaning and trying different ways of laying to ease the discomfort. Right now I feel like I've been on an all night drinking binge. It's rolling waves of "OMG I don't feel so good."

The last time I took these meds I stopped because of the nausea and didn't think to split them up so it wasn't a big dump on my stomach all at once.

Still have 0 urge to smoke even after getting very pissed off the other day. Before when "someone" ticked me off I would start smoking again as a passive aggressive "FUCK YOU." Not this time. Not anymore.

10 days. 402 cigarettes not smoked. $80.40 saved.

4 comments on "Thar she blows!!!!!"

Carrie27 on March 28, 2010 at 11:54 PM said...

Can the doc give you some anti-nausea meds? My sister takes some along with her migraine pills.

GeekByMarriage on March 29, 2010 at 12:23 AM said...

I'll ask him next time I go in if the cutting them in half doesn't work.

I did fine with half a pill 2x a day i think it was just smoother on my system. Breaking them up in smaller doses might do the trick.

*HUGS*

Kristin on March 29, 2010 at 2:07 PM said...

Hope you get the nausea issue taken care of. And, good for you for not giving in and smoking. You truly kick ass!

Beautiful Mess on March 30, 2010 at 12:33 PM said...

WOOOHOOO!!!! Not about the nausea, obviously, but about the 1/2 pill working. Keep up the kick ass work, sister!
*HUGS*

Post a Comment

 

Watch The Geek Freak Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare - Blogger Template